Bluff (Cha), Concentration (Con), Craft (Int), Knowledge (arcana) (Int), Profession (Wis), Spellcraft (Int)
Concentration (Con), Craft (Int), Decipher Script (Int), Knowledge (all skills, taken individually) (Int), Profession (Wis), Spellcraft (Int).
We're playing at Adam's 14 West Mango Rd, Lake Worth, FL 33467.
Listed below are the character creation rules for UnderMountain:
1) Stats - 32 point buy out of DMG
2) Races - Any +0 EL Race out of the Races of Faerun or the PHB
3) Class - Any Class (except nothing out of the Unearthed Arcana); there are no restrictions for alignment or race, for example monks can be chaotic.
4) Gold - 80% of the average for your starting class plus one of the starting kits for new characters out of the Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting.
5) Multiclassing - There are no penalties for multiclassing; if you level in your favored class you get a "passive" bonus feat every five levels including first level. Passive feats include any of the +2 to a save feats, the +2 to two skills feats; skill focus, quick draw, combat casting, toughness, endurance, etc. Pretty much feats that give you a passive bonus to something that is not totally combat oriented.
6) Fate Points - Everyone gets 3 fate points and they can do the same things as they could in Conan.
7) The campaign does have hard encounters; so I am going to help by allowing races that have a +2 -2 stat shift to drop the minus and just use the plus. So for example halflings get a +2 Dex -2 Str, now they get just a +2 Dex. For races that have multiple stat switches, just drop one of the negatives. For example half-orc gets a +2 Str and a -2 Cha or Int. Humans or other unmodified races get a +2 stat to a nonclass related ability. For example a Human Wizard can get a +2 to any non-Int base stat.