Angels and Demons: These are magical beings from other planes of existence.
They are both supernatural and corporeal in nature. The main difference between these types is their inherent personality.
"Angels" are benevolent; "demons" are malevolent. Other than that, there isn't much difference.
- These beings resemble characters from various mythologies. This affects their Popularity. Angels gain +2CS while demons lose -2CS on their initial Popularity.
- These beings do not necessarily follow the popular traditional behavior patterns. A heroic demon might be fighting a personal war against other, even more evil beings.
A crazed angel might be a villain, seeking to purify the Earth at any cost.
- Angels and Demons roll on Column 5.
- Angels and demons have no initial Contacts but will soon be sought out by groups who see them as symbols or tools.
- All Physical Abilities are raised +1CS.
- Such beings possess a Psychological Weakness that Negates their Power.
- Angels gain +2CS Popularity.
- Demons lose -2CS Popularity.
- Demons automatically possess Good Fire Generation and Specific Invulnerability to Heat and Fire.
- Angels automatically possess a specific form of Artifact Creation that produces a magical sword that does Excellent damage.