Alita Scairhad CR 512345678912345678912345678951234567891234567891234 3rd Level
NG M Female Aengmorian Elf Cleric 3rd
React Adjust: +1; Senses Infravision - 60'
Languages Common, Elf - sylvan (wood) dialect.
- (-2Dex, -5Armor,-1Shield)
hp 27 (3HD)
Save Paralyzation: 10, Poison: 10, Death Magic: 10, Petrification: 13, Polymorph: 13,
- Rod: 14, Staff: 14, Wand: 14, Breath Weapon: 16, Spell: 15
Base THAC0: 20
Melee THAC0: 19
- Warhammer 19 THAC0 (S.Dmg SM/L1d4+2;Spd 4; Rng S2 ; M4 ; L6)
Missile THAC0: 19
- Sling 19 THAC0 (P.Dmg SM1d4+2/L1d6+2;Spd 6; Rng S10 ; M20 ; L40 )
Divine Spell (Memorized)
- 2nd (3)- Cure Moderate Wounds, Hold Person, and Spiritual Hammer.
- 1st (5)- Bless, Cure Light Wounds x2, Entangle, and Sanctuary.
Special Atk Turn Undead.
Abilities Str 17 , Dex 16, Con 16, Int 11, Wis 16, Cha 12
Adjustment:Atck & Dmg: +1, Missile: +1, Initial React: +0
- Bow bonus +1 bonus to attack rolls with long or short bows.
- Resistance 90% - to sleep and charm-related spells.
- Secret doors Because of their acute senses, elves are quick to spot concealed doors and hidden entranceways. Merely passing within 10' of a concealed door allows an elf a one-in-six chance (a 1 on 1d6) to notice it. If actively searching, an elf's chances improve to a two-in-six chance (1 or 2 on 1d6) to find secret doors, and a three-in-six chance (1, 2, or 3 on 1d6) to notice a concealed door.
- Stealth When the elf is alone and is not wearing metal armor, he gains a bonus to surprise opponents. The opponent suffers a -4 penalty, a -2 if the elf has to open a door.
- Sword bonus +1 bonus to attack rolls when using a long or short sword.
Weapon Proficiencies: Warhammer & Sling.
Non-Weapon Proficiencies: Cooking 11, Herbalism 9, Fishing 15, Fire-Building 15, Religion 16, & Swimming 17.
Worn Chain Mail & Shield.
Carried War Hammer, Sling with bullets, Backpack, Dry rations (1 week), Flint and steel, Torch x3, & Wineskin
Magical Items None
- Weight Allowance: 85 lbs
- Bend Bars/Lift Gates: 13%
- Max. Press: 220 lbs
- System Shock: 95%
- Resurrection Chance: 96%
- Maximum Number of Henchmen: 5
Needed for Next Level: 6,000